The desire to be married one day is a beautiful longing. However, when this hope goes unfulfilled it can bring a lot of pain and confusion too.
How will God tell you who to marry?
How can you avoid getting into a bad relationship?
What signs will be present when God wants you to start dating someone?
How can you find healing from past relationship wounds?
What practical steps can you take in singleness to prepare for a godly marriage in the future?
How should you interact with the opposite sex?
How can you let a Christian guy know you are interested without coming across like a crazy person?
How can you pursue a Christian woman without making her feel uncomfortable and awkward?
How can you guard your heart while still being open enough to build a relationship with someone?
How can you actually meet a Christian single person of the opposite sex who is your age?
How can you get rid of relationship idols so God can bless you with the marriage you desire?
What is the balance between “waiting on God” and “stepping out in faith”?
And how can you always put God first in your season of singleness?
If you’ve ever asked questions like these and want biblical answers, I designed these relationship training courses just for you.
These courses are not for married people. They are not for Christians who desire a life of singleness. I designed these biblical courses for Christian singles who want to know exactly what to do to increase the chances of meeting their future spouse.
If you feel stuck, confused, or hurt in your season of singleness, you are not alone! AGW University is here for you:
- If you enroll in The Total Access Plan you get all of the courses for less than half the price. This option is by far the best deal on AGW University.
- These are self-paced courses and you have lifetime access so you can always refer to this content whenever you need it.
- In total there are currently 33 different relationship classes all designed for Christian singles. Each class has an in-depth video session where I teach right from the word of God. All the content is also in writing along with fun, interactive quizzes at the end of each lesson.
- I’m also giving you free bonus access to all 7 of my books (in PDF format), even the books that I only sell on Amazon, which includes my best seller, The One: How to Know and Trust God’s Sovereign Plan for Your Future Marriage . ($50 added value)
- Everyone who enrolls in The Total Access Plan will also have lifetime access to the AGW University Study Group , which is a private Facebook group for AGW students only. This is where all the hundreds of AGW University students go to encourage each other and build relationships with one another. Christian single men and women are sharing what they learn here, doing dating diaries to give the group updates on their dating efforts, and people are asking important questions to be helped by one another. The community in this private Facebook group is truly amazing. (Currently there are over 500 students in this group.)
- If you enroll before the deadline of Sunday, August 30th at 11:59pm (EST), I'm also giving you 3 months of bonus email coaching with me. This is where you and I can work one-on-one together to figure out what God is leading you to do specifically. You can share your personal story with me, ask me specific questions about your unique situation, and we can create a clear plan together on how to apply the biblical course content to your life. Because coaching requires so much of my time, there are a limited amount of spots available. Currently there are spots open, but there is always the possibility I will need to close this offer before the August 30th deadline. So if you really want the email coaching I would not wait too long to enroll.
- Lastly, because I know the current economy has been difficult for many people due to the COVID-19 crisis, I'm offering a $50 scholarship for everyone who enrolls before the August 30th (11:59pm, EST.) deadline. (Code: AGW50scholarship)
Below is the complete outline of every class you will get lifetime access to when you enroll in The Total Access Plan.
Heart Check: How to Prepare Your Heart for a Godly Relationship
Lesson 1: Why Marriage Motives Matter (30:48)
Lesson 2: Four Biblical Marriage Motives (31:48)
Lesson 3: How to Desire Marriage Without Being Discontent with God (33:28)
Lesson 4: How to Identify a Relationship Idol in Your Heart (24:47)
Lesson 5: How to Choose Good Marriage Motives in Your Heart (27:49)
Lesson 6: How to Heal from Past Relationship Wounds (31:21)
Lesson 7: Preparing Your Heart for a New Relationship in the Future (26:16)
Lesson 8: How to Handle a Season of Unwanted Singleness (19:44)
Lesson 9: Exposing Bad Relationship Advice that Is Hurting Your Heart (23:03)
Lesson 10: Helpful Motives and Mindsets When You Meet Someone You Like (18:34)
Marriage Material: The Qualities to Develop in Yourself and Look for in Another if You Desire a Healthy Christian Marriage One Day
Lesson One: The 3 Main Ingredients to All Healthy Christian Marriages (24:36)
Lesson Two: 6 Signs of a True Christian (22:54)
Lesson Three: 16 Signs Someone Is Not Ready for a Christian Marriage (22:53)
Lesson Four: 9 Signs Someone Is Ready for a Successful Christian Marriage (22:45)
Lesson Five: 4 Signs a Man Is Ready to Be a Christian Husband (15:22)
Lesson Six: 4 Signs a Woman Is Ready to Be a Christian Wife (22:21)
Lesson Seven: 6 Signs a Relationship Is Not Built to Last (23:43)
Lesson Eight: 5 Signs You Are in the Right Christian Relationship (15:41)
10 Steps to Meet The One: How to Step Out In Faith Rather Than “Just Waiting” in Fear
Step 1: Decide What Your Beliefs Are About Christian Dating (23:54)
Step 2: Apply the Bible to Create a Practical Dating Approach (18:20)
Step 3: Stop Waiting to Be Found (28:31)
Step 4: Intentionally Initiate Interactions with Other Christian Singles (29:28)
Step 5: Build Bridges Between You and Someone You Are Interested in but Don’t Know that Well (28:43)
Step 6: Count the Cost and Then Risk Rejection if You Like Your Friend (19:36)
Step 7: Learn to Pick Up on Signals Someone Might Be Sending You (25:26)
Step 8: Pursue the Woman You Like (22:54)
Step 9: Be Inviting Towards the Man You Like (17:05)
Step 10: Continue to Assess if You Are Being Too Passive or Aggressive in Your Search for a Christian Spouse (17:58)
(New Bonus Course) The Effective Online Christian Dating Plan: A Powerful Strategy for Christians Who Want to Be Married
Introduction: An Online Dating Success Story (6:32)
Lesson 1: Is Online Dating Good or Bad and Is It Right for You? (21:58)
Lesson 2: 6 Mindsets Needed to Be Successful with Online Dating (19:14)
Lesson 3: 14 Practical Tips to Help You Meet More People with Online Dating (35:41)
Lesson 4: How to Actually Build a Relationship with Someone You Met Online (16:22)
Lesson 5: My Top Recommendations for Online Christian Dating Websites (11:32)
(This course is especially important nowadays due to all the social distancing requirements that are going on. I believe online dating is going to become much more important in the months and years to come. So if you’re wondering how to date in a post-COVID-19 world, this course will really help.)
Here is what some of my current students are saying about the courses:
So how will God bring you and your future spouse together? Well, to be honest, I have no idea! We don’t even know if God will allow you to get married one day . . .
But here’s what I do know: God is sovereign, God loves you, and God has a good plan for your life. How do I know that? Because that’s what the Bible says!
We won’t always know the specifics of our life, but when we study the word of God we will learn the biblical principles that the Holy Spirit will use to guide us in our lives.
This is how the Lord led Bethany and I together.
We have been married for over 12 years now and we have two children together, but I can still remember all the confusions and pain of my season of singleness. I wanted to honor God in my life, I didn’t want to step out of his will, but I also didn’t want to be so passive that I missed out on the relationship blessings God had for me.
God used these intense questions inside of me to drive me into his word. God taught me so much during my season of singleness, and since that point God has continued to teach me more and more on how to apply the Bible to people’s season of singleness.
A few years ago I started sharing my blogs and videos online. And then something amazing started to happen. More and more Christian singles started really resonating with this content.
Now millions of people have learned from the AGW videos and articles and I have corresponded with thousands of Christian singles.
What I’ve learned is that there are common steps everyone takes to go from their season of singleness into marriage. These were the same steps I took without even knowing it so many years ago when I met, dated, and married Bethany.
What I’ve also learned is that there are principles in Scripture to guide Christian singles into marriage but there are no formulas. So I’m not promising you a magic spell for marriage. What I am offering you is biblical training to give yourself the best chance possible to glorify God in marriage one day.
Your story will be unique, but I also know your story will include the same steps as everyone who gets married because of the way God designed relationships to work.
I want to teach you those steps in these courses. It will be a lot of hard work on your end, but I truly believe these courses are absolutely worth the investment.
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $950
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
Hi, I'm Mark and welcome to the AGW University! You probably know me from my YouTube channel or my website, ApplyGodsWord.com. I'm so glad you've decided to take the next step with me in these biblical courses.
Here's a little about me: I met my wife on a mission's trip and we've now been married for over a decade. We have two children (Logan and Noel) who we love more than words can describe.
A few years back I took a step of faith and started sharing my teachings online. Since then God has blessed the AGW ministry by allowing us to reach millions of people all over the world with biblical teaching.
I love to teach on any biblical subject, but my favorites include Christian singleness, relationships, marriage, God's calling, and God's glory.
My writings have been featured on a variety of popular ministries including DesiringGod.org, RelevantMagazine.com, ChurchLeaders.com, BeliefNet.com, and many more.
I currently have authored 7 books, my most popular being The One: How to Know and Trust God's Sovereign Plan for Your Future Marriage which reached #1 on Amazon in the category of "New Release in Christian Dating and Relationships."
I also have a master's degree in pastoral counseling from Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary.